"There are beings in the spiritual realms for whom anxiety and fear emanating from human beings offer welcome food. When humans have no anxiety and fear, then these creatures starve. People not yet sufficiently convinced of this statement could understand it to be meant comparatively only. But for those who are familiar with this phenomenon, it is a reality. If fear and anxiety radiates from people and they break out in panic, then these creatures find welcome nutrition and they become more and more powerful. These beings are hostile towards humanity.
Everything that feeds on negative feelings, on anxiety, fear and superstition, despair or doubt, are in reality hostile forces in supersensible worlds, launching cruel attacks on human beings, while they are being fed. Therefore, it is above all necessary to begin with that the person who enters the spiritual world overcomes fear, feelings of helplessness, despair and anxiety. But these are exactly the feelings that belong to contemporary culture and materialism; because it estranges people from the spiritual world, it is especially suited to evoke hopelessness and fear of the unknown in people, thereby calling up the above mentioned hostile forces against them." ~Rudolf Steiner
You will have your own ways to protect yourself from negative influences.
Here are seven suggestions
1. Keep your environment clean, zen, and smudge yourself and your home with cedar or sage frequently. You can make your own smudge from eucalyptus leaves or similar.
2. Do an energy clearing exercise on your body then encase yourself in a beautiful vibrational ‘egg’ of radiant energy quite close to your body. Nothing too flashy. Stay under their radar.
3. Ground yourself in Nature and immerse yourself in a column of love and protective light from your Higher Unlimited Self from high above to deep down into the Earth.
4. Create your own positive intentions and affirmations and repeat on a loop daily.
5. Do mirror work and other techniques to install and anchor your self-love and self-care.
6. 'No! You're not welcome here!' Be in control and clear while staying in a field of love.
7. Clean up your life if addicted to pornography, violence, alcohol, drugs, and rage.
In 2008 I photographed certain types of energy vampires that were lurking around my then bedroom disturbing my sleep and diminishing my energy levels. Seeing ghouls such as these kinds alerted me to the need to devise protective strategies if I wanted to maintain my mental health and vibrancy.
I haven't gone public with this selection of photos before as I haven't wanted to give them space. However, now with violence, rage, and mental health issues escalating it is important to consider that their may be other determining factors influencing our mental and physical health in order to deal with them effectively.
The skills of experienced Energy Healers will be in great demand as we go forth. Select your practitioner with care and on recommendation as the devious beings in these spirit realms are not to be trifled with.
| || |