1. Abundant laughter is the hallmark of spiritual achievement. Laugh first and laugh often.
2. All life is beautiful and priceless, and even the most pitiful or comical of creatures is infused with the sacred.
3. Always be productive in the service to others, and even if all you can offer is a smile, your positive contribution is important.
4. Love everyone equally, for we are all equal in spirit and life.
5. Silence is golden. Communicating without speaking is more penetrative than attempting to express the infinite with language.
6. It is in stillness you will find that which you seek. The ability to highly control one’s impulses is the key to spiritual advancement.
7. Gentleness is often more powerful than force.
8. Sincere dedication to spiritual development is the highest calling in life.
9. Follow nature instead of following man, for the lessons in nature are universally true and infinitely pure.
Source: Waking Times
Last Chance. If you wish to purchase my ebook 'The New Frontier: multidimensionality' please do so as I will be discontinuing it soon.
Click here to purchase
In this full colour ebook
I give suggestions on protocol and how you too can photograph Orbs, Nature Spirits and other Ultra-Dimensional Beings.
88 Conversation Starters
Messages from SALLY
and just write Sal or Sally in the search above for everything written about her here on my blog.