The Earth is 13.8 billion years old which makes it pretty obvious that we need to be extremely discerning about where and to whom we place our attention.
Keep your focus on living your most considered self. Grieve the life you have known and prepare for your new life of living as your True Self with the people you choose. Things are beginning to move very quickly now.
My guidance is to go within the Silence, so I'm taking a break from blogging and social media. Everyone must find their unique way to navigate this dismantling and ongoing transformation.
Please note seven years of my posts in the archives for you to explore >>>>
Please share this link with your family, friends and networks.
Pursue Your Interests and Do What You Love
- Sauté an onion, mushrooms - and a clove of garlic added in the last 30 seconds.
- Steam handsful of spinach, grated zucchini and chopped cauliflower.
- Mix a good slosh of natural yoghurt, cream, or milk with four eggs, grated tasty cheese and a couple of handsful of parsley or basil.
- Combine all these ingredients in a bowl and season to your liking before putting them in your greased pie dish.
6. Cook at about 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
7. Eat and Enjoy.
I add sambal oelek or fresh chillies to most of my meals.