To all you beautiful people who love these trees I urge you to grieve their demise as you would a beloved friend. I too have recently lost a gracious and magnificent tree from my property and am in the process of creating more beauty in its place. I understand the deep pain of the death of loved ones such as these. I suggest our community comes together to create an honouring Celebration of Life Ceremony so all who wish will have a respectful forum in which to pay homage and to tell a lifetime of stories. In time may the removal of these trees be the catalyst for greater consciousness, unity, and peace. ~ Cedar
This act of vandalism has shredded the very heart of this ‘transition town’. Only you and I have it in our power to ensure it does not divide us. We have to delve deeper and ever deeper to garner the underlying greater purpose of these actions.
Barter Marts for your community? The time is now to be proactive and clever, rather than reactive and shortsighted. Think things through to their obvious conclusions and ask: Then what?
The money-lenders who own Trump and western leaders want a Third World War. I really don't believe the actions of leaders and the generals that fill the airwaves are just sabre rattling. WW111 has been in the works for years and it's up to you and me to stop it.
Leaders say anything to achieve power (witness Trump and Turnbull) then are forced to do whatever the bankers want, and we all know that wars make them more trillions and ever more powerful courteous of their fear engendering, massive destruction, slaughter, torture, and terror.
Rest assured they don't give a fig about the things that make a person ‘human’ - culture, education, health, the environment, spirituality, empathy, and our core needs. They only care about profit.
Please consider taking money out of the equation wherever possible and establish what I like to call BARTER MARTS. Organise physical and digital marketplaces. By this simple means of exchanging goods and services, and reducing consumption, we will begin to have freedom, community cohesion, conscious connection, and genuine quality of life.
Psychic Focus Lynn says "I see this as a story. When the moon aligns with the earth, and another object (looks like a comet) comes into play and looks to slingshot around the moon, there is going to be a huge (positive) shift. We all will seem to feel the vibration, and I see and feel the whole earth rumble (like a mini earthquake). I don't want to spread fear, and honestly, it doesn't feel fearful because before people even realized what happened, its over. It only lasts a short time, but energetically it's a huge shift (like a consciousness awakens). I'm trying to get a date... I want to say around December of this year... Wow!! That was intense (but not bad, or scary). More curious and exciting."
I follow Cherry Hinkle on Facebook and was so inspired to read her latest entry that I simply had to share it here with you. I so admire those who make the most of this gift of life. Readers might enjoy making your own lists - Being ‘Observer’ of our life expands self-knowledge and self-appreciation.
55 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
By Cherry Hinkle
1. I started to write and read at the tender age of 2-1/2. But before I was too young to go to school, I started to make my own books.
2. At the age 10, I created handmade sets for my short plays. I used shoe boxes or cereal boxes to create my sets, decorated them with curtains and furniture cut from catalogs, glue them on the walls of the sets. I did four plays in the school rooms before I was 11.
3. I have a collection of Crystal Balls, Tarot Cards and esoteric books, without a doubt, last time I tried to count; I had over ten thousand of books. Every room in my home contains bookshelves, except bathrooms – the moist atmosphere is not good for books.
4. My most delicate tiny deck of Tarot Cards is less than one inch square; my largest deck is eight inches high. I also have playing cards too.
5. Since infancy the unknown is my fascination! My studies of the unknown includes three universities, and many well known personalities.
6. I am painfully shy, and took classes to learn to function in the public, but I remain painfully shy and private. I learned try hide it enough I can talk to strangers.
7. The dry heat of the western Mojave Desert is my idea of the perfect setting, but also lived in the tropic jungles of Central America. I love the dry heat of the desert.
8. I have sailed the Pacific Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean Sea, and the Sea of the Cortez. Swam in them too, as well as the Great Salt Lake, more rivers than I could possibly list. Although I have seen them, I never swam in the Great Lakes.
9. The last time I visited Havana, Cuba it was clean and beautiful, these days it is a dirty harbor. I wonder if they still have the colorful scenes made of tiles on the streets of Havana?
10. The Central American small coastal town of LaCeiba, Honduras was once my home. The Caribbean Sea is very deep, and ships can sail just few feet from the shore. There are three islands off the coast of Honduras.
11. From the beach in LaCeiba, I once witnessed three mysterious domes rise from the Caribbean Sea, dripping foamy water, and watched the large saucers fly north, towards the USA. My father and I watched two Flying Saucers circle the banana plantation near the mountains behind La Ceiba in 1953.
12. I have a little stuffed mouse made of mink fur, his name is Magoo. I bought Magoo in Long Beach in 1966; he was the first thing I ever bought in California. 20 years ago, I bought a female mink-clad mouse dressed in red for him! It's not very original, but I named her Minnie.
13. My husband Bill proposed marriage on our first date. I said ‘yes’ six months later. He was a romantic guy, and handsome too.
14. Bill and I were married for over 30 years. We chose a small Las Vegas chapel - The Chapel of the Little Flowers - to celebrate our wedding.
15. Some people have asked me if I am part vampire, because I am allergic to garlic, and until I turned 70 years old, my body never produce tears and couldn't perspire. Then suddenly - my body changed, now I can perspire. I don't like they way it feels.
16. I am very fond of round buildings, triangle shaped clocks and heart shaped rings. Too, I have a fascination for pyramids and gargoyles.
17. My goal is to publish three books, or more before old age over comes me. (or the MIB catches up with me.)
18. After many years of marriage, loving my hubby surprised me with baubles and flowers several times a month. The last time he gave me flowers it was in February in 2013. Bill, my soul mate, passed away in June 2013.
19. I stood face to face with three different reptilian life forms in my life time. They have off an odor that smells like cut cucumbers.
20. With two older sisters and two younger sisters, I stand in the middle of Life's see-saw.
21. If I am not writing, I am sketching or taking photos. I do not like to waste time.
22. No one will starve if I am the cook, but I am not an exceptional talent in the kitchen. I love to cook Mexican food, especially green chili and tortillas! I have never been able to bake cakes or cookies, and that is a documented fact.
23. William Wynn Westcott, the founder of the Golden Dawn, is my ancestor. But another ancestors are Presidents John Adams (the second president of the USA) and John Quincy Adams. (the sixth president of the USA.) I am a direct descendant of those presidents.
24. Keno is my favorite game in any casino; I spent a few years as a Keno Writer on the Las Vegas Strip.
25. One of my wristwatches includes a calendar, the time and a biorhythm chart. Casio Watches are the maker of the biorhythm watch; all my other watches are Seiko.
26. Tom Castello and I became close friends after my dad introduced us. In 1962, we both drove 1950 Packard’s with straight eight engines. They were hard to find in 1962, but we both love that big nosed car!
27. I’ve crossed the United States, from Florida to California, without a map many times. (I've never needed a map to go anywhere.) I couldn’t get lost if I tried. I think I was born with a GPS built into my brain.
28. My favorite constellation is Orion’s Belt. But Draco is a close second place.
29. Once in northern California, was less than four feet from a Bigfoot. The odor is something I do not want to smell twice in my lifetime.
30. I consider myself to be both blessed and star-crossed. I don’t know why I have experienced the strange occulted things I have encountered, but I consider them a Gift from the Gods, to have had Fate touch me many times.
31. I was lucky enough to meet Liberace, and he allowed me to play a few chords on his piano. I met him in in Orlando Florida, but years later, he and I both lived in the same town - Las Vegas, Nevada.
32. I gave birth and raised four children – their hair color ranges from blond to raven black, and despite my mom was a red-head with freckles, none of my kids are red-heads.
33. I was married three times, but my late husband, Bill Hinkle, was my soul mate.
34. I once visited Puerto Rico in the Caribbean Sea, and several other islands there. I took several trips on the Caribbean Sea, and sailed on small ships from Honduras to Panama, off the coast of South America, north to Cuba, British Honduras (Belize) and back to Honduras.
35. My sister Francie married a native man of Honduras. His name was "Hoot" Hyde.
36. I shared my romantic first kiss with an older Latin man in LaCeiba, Honduras. But as a young girl of 10, a cute blond boy of 11 (named Steven) kissed me in Lordsburg, New Mexico.
37. When I was 17, my parents shocked me by entering me into a beauty contest, I didn’t know about it, until two days before I was supposed to be there for the talent section. They didn't tell me they wanted me to enter a beauty contest, they knew if I knew about it, I would have said "no," so the decided not to tell me until it was too late for me to back off. I was not happy with their plans. As a very shy teenager, I didn't want to be on a stage, didn't want to be in a beauty contest, or answer questions in front of every body.
38. When I was five years old I met an angel in a cave on Mt. Shasta, in California. She told me about the missions I will go on in the future. So far, every thing she warned me about have been exactly what she told me.
39. I loathe shopping for anything – but I have a fascination for thrift stores because you never know what you find. In one thrift store I found a large beautiful mirror with carved flowers painted on the black frame for $5.00. I discovered that mirror carried the value of $250.00.
40. I am allergic to dogs and birds but I like them. I love to watch birds in the birdbath, and listen to then sing in my trees.
41. I like cats – and my late Himalayan Cat – Queen Penelope – lived over 28 years.
42. I have family all over the USA, from Atlantic City, New Jersey to Yakima, Washington, to Bismarck, North Dakota to Orlando, Florida, and all points in between!
43. Bill and I love to laugh, so every night we used to watch some silly sit-com and laugh before we go to bed. I still like to do that.
44. I tell people I am five feet tall, but now I started shrinking, I lack more than one inch to be five feet tall. To help me look taller, I stand straight when I walk and wear lifts in my shoes. Last time I measured I stand 4 ft 10-1/2.
45. I like country music, the blues, some early some rock, and classical piano, like Chopin...but I prefer silence to any music.
46. I once had my own band, and have sang on the stage with some of the best country music singers - Kris Kristofferson, Buck Owens, Merle Haggard, George Jones, Johnny Cash & Wynn Stewart and many others, I was friends with cast of the TV show Hee-Haw. I learned to be on the stage, and sang and played bass guitar for 12 years. But I still didn't want to meet the public when I left the stage, but it required, when you are shy, it was not easy to sign autographs and chat with strangers.
47. My mother, Frances E. Lloyd was an artist and President John Kennedy accepted my mother’s portrait painted. It hung in the Kennedy memorial library until Jackie passed away. The monotone portrait of John & Jackie are in the hands of the Kennedy family, as it should be. (but I would love to see it again)
48. I have a small collection of Sci-Fi toys and aliens & flying saucers, including a three foot grey alien in a tube. The collection includes original toys from Star Trek, X-Files, Star Wars and others. At 76 years old, I'm still a kid at heart.
49. No one in my neighborhood knows I study UFOs and Dulce Base, because it is only if I invite someone into my home my studies become obvious.
50. I have a stack of Mensa puzzle game books, to relax I read them and mentally solve the riddles. I was a member of Mensa for many years.
51. I’ve been a fan of metal detectors 1976 when I went to Radio Shack and built my first metal detectors. I worked, and found enough rings to buy a good White’s Detectors! One year I found enough jewelry to enjoy a three month vacation!
52. A few people consider me an expert on Dulce Base; I do not consider me an expert on anything. I just find life fascinating!
53. I never display photographs that look into your eyes, and keep all family portraits on one wall only.
54. I do not like dirigibles, hot balloons or blimps.
55. I do not clowns at all, the so called joy of any circus, they always wonder what the clown make-up hides. But I do have three clown paintings, created by Red Skelton, I do not display them.
Seven Seas clif high’s May Alta report tells of fascinating archaeological discoveries that will involve a commercial archaeology technology boom. Exploration of ancient civilisations and old technologies will be in the news particularly involving discoveries in the south-west USA and southeastern Australia. Over the years since 1996, I have explored the history of the Kariong Glyphs which tell of ancient Phoenician life on the Central Coast NSW.
Much to say about Australia in this report ... Example 'AustraliaPop The 'abandoned inhabited caverns' that are going to be 'discovered officially' in the near future according to the data accretion patterns, are showing up in AustraliaPop sets as being 'huge', 'giant', and with 'clear signs of habitation' going back 'tens of thousands of years'. These sets are being filled with new data for 'commercial archaeology' taking place under the 'guise' of 'mineral exploration', and 'mining'. Purchase report for $15 here
'Conclusion: Cosmic Winds... Most today humans are not aware that Pharaohic Egyptians sailed double hulled, very large boats, in fleets from Africa to Australia. Records show that crews numbered in the hundreds for these fleets, and included maritime soldiers. They chose to cross the Indian Ocean, one of the more inhospitable oceans on earth with routine daily wave heights exceeding 30/thirty feet for large portions of the year. These double hulled boats were made of tar covered reeds, powered by very large sails in cathedral masts. These boats made journeys to ports and bases in Australia repeatedly over hundreds of years. Our data suggests that we will discover some of the ancient Egyptian artifacts to be found in Australia, and reasons for these journeys this and next year. '
Gently Bentley. Mother Earth’s resonance is ‘off the scale’ at 110hz (some say). Remember the days when she hummed at 7.8hz? Ride these higher vibrational frequencies with astute awareness. Please create time to be with Self to tune into what all this means for you personally and human consciousness in general.
110hz combined with Solar and other strong Cosmic energies are providing sublime opportunities to awaken in quantum leaps now - far beyond our known zones - feeling great ( - or crazy/crazier/anxious/exhausted/palpitations)? Ride the Wesak full moon energies this Wednesday. Allow the waves of consciousness to sweep over and over you. Exciting times indeed!
TIP: Follow the bouncing epiphanies.
I’ve been having days of extraordinary epiphanies recently. Have you? It’s beyond exciting and long awaited. One of my favourite millennials, Jordan Sather, gives really clear teachings on what and why this may be happening. The Schumann Resonance recently went to 90hz which is a massive leap from 7.8hz in the olden days.
I'm inspired by so many of the millennials who are truly doing their part in awakening humanity. Jordan Sather is one such man.
Hold them in LOVE. Criticism and force do not bring peace. Peace is now up to we civilians. Wisdom among leaders of nations is scarce. We All have to be imaginative, life-affirming, and radical in our actions if we are to put a stop to the current rampaging devolution.
Please visualise these men - McMaster and Trump USA, Bashar al-Assad Syria, Kim Jong Un North Korea, and other leaders of your choice putting aside hatred and choosing PEACE above war. May their hearts and minds open to working conscientiously and with care for the people in their charge. Say NO to WAR.
want The United States thrives on war. Russia and China do not war. US will push for war with Russia, China, Syria, North Korea, Iran and more - To be sure the next US war will not only be fought on foreign soil - and it will be nuclear.
Only peace loving US and global citizens can alter this trajectory and each and every one needs to be very imaginative and proactive immediately. It has to start with us.
Trump and his manipulators lie, and are pushing for war on numerous fronts. They're all on about fear mongering, bullying, oil, egoic pride, entitlement, and the USA and Israel having total global power. This would not be happening if Bernie Sanders had been voted in as President. As the drums of war beat louder, watch also for an escalation of global financial market instability, and more mayhem caused by weather manipulation, depression, and destruction of food crops.
‘Galactics are interdimensional aspects of us those of us working on this liberating humanity project are utilising the other aspects or the interdimensional aspects of ourselves and those are who the galactics are.’ Cindy Kay Currier
The most powerful man on Earth and most ill-equipped for leadership. #DonaldTrump
Whether Marie-Antoinette actually said in the late 1700’s ’Let them eat cake’ as her starving French subjects were complaining of having no bread - there is no doubt that Donald Trump boasted to President Xi Jinping of China that the US bombarding (‘Iraq’ er ) Syria with 59 missiles that the two of them were savouring ‘the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake that you’ve ever seen.’
Advanced civilisations in Earth’s distant history have either been largely lost with only some inhabitants in the know surviving, either venturing off-planet or into the inner regions of the Earth. Civilisations on Earth operating under the program of duality - shadow and light - have been at this current place of evolution/devolution six? times before.
Please influence your political leaders with your long-vision and wisdom. The short-sightedness and negative-egos of many in power are ruining this paradise called Earth and decimating the lives of the good people who are attempting to craft creative and sacred lives.
Most people I know have circumstances in their lives that call for great maturity, self-observation, responsibility and wisdom in order to resolve their current difficult situations. Challenges in our daily lives, and for so many others in every part of the planet have never been so extreme as they are at this present time.
Adults who have not transitioned into maturity - the man-boy is not yet a man and is no longer a boy. I have coined the equal term woman-girl for the female who is not yet a woman yet no longer a girl.
There are many reasons for the prevalence of the man-boy and woman-girl in society that you may wish to consider - some obvious, others less so. The journey into adult maturity, wholeness, self-knowledge, wise one and sage is for another blog.
A Brief List of Some Likely Characteristics of the Man-Boy and Woman-Girl
Man-Boy and Woman-Girl in Leadership in Politics, Religion, and Business
As we examine those in leadership of many (most?) of the world’s countries we see that more often than not that those in the ruling inner circles fall into the categories of man-boy and woman-girl, having not yet reached full maturity as evidenced by their lack of compassion, humanity, wisdom, and personal awareness. Political leadership around the world is awash with nepotism, corruption, ego-gratification, rivalry, hostility, sexual harassment, and even murder.
As I write this Donald Trump has recently ordered the firing of 59 cruise missiles at a military target in Homs, Syria in so-called retaliation for what he and the US military say is Bashar al-Assad regime’s use of chemical weapons against their own civilians. This has the stench of the Cheney- Bush-Rumsfeld-Blair-Howard 2003 invasion of Iraq all over it.
In truth the US thrives on war and it’s spoils of resources, oil, minerals, and sales of weapons and the paraphernalia of warfare. They have no problem with sending healthy and wonderful men and women to carry out their murderous orders, then often neglect them when they return home emotionally, mentally and physically wrecked.
No-one else can grow the man-boy or woman-girl up.
They have to have the readiness and desire to do that themselves.
88 Conversation Starters
Clarity for Life