I marvel at so much creativity in upgrading what matters, living spaces, gardens, new projects, homeschooling, relationships, volunteerism, and future plans.
When we come out the other side of the lockup there will be a bounty of new ideas, businesses, books, songs, poetry, inventions, wellbeing and I reckon a new baby boom around December 2020.
Here are some of my activities
- Stopped travelling, found a beautiful townhouse to rent, and set up Home
- Creating a herb and veggie garden
- Strengthening immune system with attitude, nourishing food, supplements and exercise
- Deeply researching cause of the coronavirus, its obvious effects and lasting ramifications
- Researching how people globally in 195 countries are coping and choices they are making
- Remote Viewing future scenarios of cooperation and growth Versus blame and retribution
- Examining the effects of the lockup on family relations, careers, creativity, selfhood
- Working to inform, inspire, give solace and signposts here on my blog and social media
- Being. Meditating. Thinking. Writing
- Assessed my financial situation and rewrote my Will
- Disengaged from a lifetime of politics
- Researching effective new ways of governance. Freedom. New plans.
- Earth history and future. Vibrational realities
- Constant research via selective YouTube presentations and articles
- Significant Dreaming and energy work to help establish the New Earth
- Continued learning from remarkable people past and present - educators, poets, artists, gardeners, cooks, philosophers, etc
- Long daily walks in Nature including photography, silence and communion
- Nourishing friendships via social media, phone calls and emails