| || |
My questions and brief suggestions below are for all scenarios including for those of you who want to have a loving relationship solely with yourself.
The energies that are escalating so quickly now are assisting us to accept only authentic relationships rather than workshops for self-knowledge as many have been in the past.
The shadow and self-awareness examination is ongoing and these heightened and deepening aspects currently available take our life partner (and family and friend) relationships to a whole new level of intimacy, support and exploration.
These brief musings are more potent when journaled so I urge you to write and discuss:
1. Do you wish to upgrade an existing partnership, develop a recently formed one, or call one in?
Write what you want now. Open to it. Envision it. Claim it. Enjoy it.
2. It is not possible to have a loving relationship with another unless you genuinely love yourself.
LIST 101 things that you love about yourself.
3. What are your great qualities, skills and interests? List what YOU BRING to a relationship.
4. How will you prepare yourself and your life and space for this new or deepening love?
5. What qualities do you want in a partner?
6. How do you envision today and the next three months? Then the next six months? Three years?
7. What level of commitment do you bring and what are your highest dreams for life together?