I'll be running workshops when and where invited, and one is on 'Finding Your Joy and Following Your Passions'. What makes this so juicy is the diversity of responses as to the unique interests of individuals.
Here's a sampling:
* I could spend the rest of my life studying and working with permaculture including keeping bees, chooks and ducks
* I am expanding my research and practise of acupressure, massage and ayurvedic medicine
* I'm immersing myself in wholistic living including yoga with all its applications
* The Quantum Field, Quantum Consciousness
* What makes a Family
* Everything I'm doing now but without the distractions
* I want to study archeology, fine arts and restore antiquities such as pots, tiles, jewellery etc
* Gardening...in all aspects and as a metaphor for tending all kinds of growth
* Art...all genres and expressions to inspire and question
* Love...as the basis of all things to fertilise the seeding of newness and possibilities
As for me, I'm continuing studying wise leadership, mediumship and all the clairs; working consciously and comprehensively with loved ones and high-level Spirits on (this) and The Other Side of the Veil; and being of service during these profound times of new conscious awakening.
What studies and service could YOU devote yourself to for the rest of your life?