I agree entirely with Randi Green that we need better systems yet not to protest and tear everything down before you have designed a much better replacement with details of how it will all be implemented.
It's far easier to criticise current leadership - who are just humans - than to create a better world with the highest good of the many taken into account. I also agree about calming down and being a good citizen, wearing masks in public if it will help others feel safe, and finding ways to help each other while also keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
Please listen >>>
What YOU Can Do to Create the World You Want
Make Your Views, Needs and Offerings Known
by Using Effective New Activism
* STOP ALL THE CRITICISM AND OFFER SOLUTIONS, INNOVATIONS, and HELP
* CHANGE Will Come If EVERY ALIGNED PERSON in the LAND
STOPPED BUYING GOODS AND SERVICES FOR THREE DAYS
* Positive change will come by clearly stated, published intentions along with
* REVOLUTIONARY NON-ACTION to BRING DESIRED CHANGE
* BUY NOTHING for THREE DAYS - NO TRANSACTIONS - NO CONSUMING
NO SHOPPING - NO ENTERTAINMENT - NO CAFES - NO FUEL
I invite you to discuss this idea and share it widely. - Cedar
Three Days of Fun, Planning, Change and Creativity
| || |
Will you help by sharing please?