• Recalibration of the Human Blueprint - Homo Sapiens to Home Luminous
• Check Your Foundations - Reviewing Module 1 Your Ancestors and Allies
• Kindred among your family, friends, colleagues, community, and in Spirit
• Cedar’s Blog - frequent updates in a rapidly changing world
• Looking Back. Looking Forward.
• Conversation Starters - 100 Years from Now
• Organising Your Finances
• Writing Your Will and Advance Care Directive
• ‘Before You Croak: A guide to writing or revising your will’
• Possible Challenges to Your Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Balance
• Preparing Mentally, Emotionally, Spiritually
• Personal Research and Suggestions for Physical Needs
• The Mystics and Wisdom Keepers Help Guide the Way
• Prepare for Possible Inter-Dimensional Experiences
• Extra Support for Your Peace of Mind
• My Favourite Links
the New Earth
Love, Not Guilt or Force Overcomes Domestic Violence
In this African tribe, when someone does something harmful, they take the person to the center of the village where the whole tribe comes and surrounds them. For two days, they will say to the man all the good things that he has done. The tribe believes that each human being comes into the world as good. Each one of us only desiring safety, love, peace and happiness. But sometimes, in the pursuit of these things, people make mistakes.
The community sees those mistakes as a cry for help. They unite then to lift him, to reconnect him with his true nature, to remind him who he really is, until he fully remembers the truth of which he had been temporarily disconnected: “I am good.” Shikoba Nabajyotisaikia!
NABAJYOTISAIKIA, is a compliment used in South Africa and means: “I respect you, I cherish you. You matter to me.” In response, people say SHIKOBA, which is: “So, I exist for you.”
An Important Update from Simon Parkes
Strong hints that the internet will go down - and to me privately - at least for a while.
Ed. Importance of getting your contact books up-to-date - see Module 2 below and >>>
If your business, course and communications depend on the internet you may want to make alternative plans. (Think North Korea). My current thinking is that other enterprising people will get an alternative up and running eventually.
These reasons and more are why I have covered PREPARATION - emotional, physical, mental, spiritual and financial in Clarity for Life Module 2