USA is a gun culture which makes this all the more terrifying. The knee jerk and egoic need to be 'right' and lash out at anyone who doesn't agree with their position - often naive with senseless 'logic' - obviously takes precedence over goodwill, tolerance, understanding and unity.
Simon Parkes wrote: Are we one step closer to civil war in the US? With the battle lines drawn it is becoming a situation that only a fool would discount. With many millions of veterans in the US mainly supporting the President and a military mostly behind him, the coming impeachment will pass the House but not the Senate. In effect no impeachment. However the road to this outcome is one of open hostility now and it won’t take much for a citizens militia to be formed. This is not scare mongering it’s obtained by listening to people who are in the position to make it happen.
- The truth regarding 9/11 may come in late October into November
- This may cause mayhem as a consequence and could affect the entire world
- Authorities may impose strict punitive measures as they also descend into chaos
- The stock market would suffer which would affecting global economies
- Anger and crime overload. Possible rioting and violence on the streets of many cities.
- An upsurge in climate refugees - whether from extreme cold, flooded homes, lack of water
- Rumblings of war. USA has been in continuous wars and expects its allies to join them.
- Disquiet, threats and chaos are growing without addressing possible final outcomes
- Resistance accepting truths revealed and reluctance to adapt to the necessary changes.
- Some will hold on tenaciously to old beliefs even when proven to be false.
- Fact Check. Proceed carefully and double-check your facts before passing on dubious or inflammatory material.