- the intensity of Solar, Earth and Cosmic energies
- new perceptions and ascension of consciousness
- abilities such as telepathy, clairvoyance and mediumship
- compassion and pursuit of personal and group missions
- the challenges of volatile global economies
- shortages and growing expensiveness of goods and services
- homelessness and the deficit and rising cost of real estate
- climate change, including depleted soils and water
- melting ice, pollution, volcanic and earthquake activity
- hopelessness, violence and disregard for life
- brutal wars in numerous hotspots around the globe
- weaponry and deadly technology, including harmful AI
- the increase in illness and deaths
- the diaspora and relocation of millions
- sightings and reports of spacecraft and
- contact with other dimensional and galactic beings
- the very real possibility of open contact in the next few years
The magnitude of The Great Shift will become more evident as the decade progresses. Everyone has a role, whether small or large, whether known or not, in this monumental transformation of life on Earth to evolve and live consciously as a multidimensional being. In my view, one of the most significant roles in the Universe is raising happy children and enjoying creativity and loving relationships.
Courtney Brown of Farsight Remote Viewing has recently spoken about his extraterrestrial connections.
I encourage everyone who knows, whether an international educator and influencer or a tiny bit player like me, to consider opening up about who they know themselves to be. I'm a Galactic Wanderer with strong resonance with Sirius A, Andromeda, Arcturus, Lyra, Venus, and the Pleiades. But, as far as memory serves, Earth has been the most foreign to me.
I've long been concerned about the reluctance of many, particularly in Western cultures, to discuss issues surrounding the guarantee of their death. Consequently, this avoidance leaves so many unprepared for their own death and that of their loved ones, leading to confusion, possible disputes and even terror when their time comes.
While there are numerous excellent books on the subject, I'm writing on dying and death and will self-publish my book through Amazon. My objective is to add to the resources on the subject by providing a practical guide to help reduce any fear of discussing the issues and to give readers loads of information so they can communicate confidently and take necessary action well before they're in the final stages of leaving.