Kryon Offers Radical Ideas for How Australians
COULD Rebuild After the Fires
By September of last year after the fires had been burning for a month, I began saying to the Australian people -
'Forget hoping for much help from the federal government - we're largely on our own.'
After six months of mounting tragedies I don't see any reason to change this view. The majority of politicians continue to fight each other, protect their jobs, rort the system, and govern with immaturity, bullying, deception and lack of short or long term vision.
Please listen from 51.3 minutes to Kryon's suggestions with an open mind and a willingness to make possible life-saving changes to rebuilding properties and farms.
Take what resonates and discuss it with your friends. Implement changes like these if you think they are viable for your situation and in your community.
- Sit in a garden, relax and watch yourself breathing naturally for 20 minutes
- Immerse yourself in the bath, river, lake or ocean for 20 minutes
- Mingle with those who support and empower you and who can receive your wisdom
- Choose 3 Mentors who inspire you. Immerse yourself in their wisdom (Mine are above)
- Change up your week. Plan marvellous outings with your loved ones.
- Imagine yourself in a pristine jungle far away from the news of any kind.
Rest and clear yourself of pain and patterns when you can. Tune in to your Higher Self and Soul
particularly during these times of timeline jumping.