- Wagner’s chief and the leader of the coup, Yevgeny Prigozhin, replied that Putin made the 'wrong choice' and soon Russia will have a 'new president'
- We’ve had confirmed reports from multiple sources that Wagner’s forces and possibly defected members of the Russian military heading to Moscow
- We’ve also finally received reports of the Russian airfare conducting strikes on Wagner forces
- A military warplane, the equivalent of US Air Force One, is heading from UFA (known for Russia's nuclear bunkers) to Moscow.
- A Telegram group run by senior members of Wagner mentioned that 'the trigger for a CIVIL WAR was pulled by Putin'
- Mario Nawful on Twitter